Sunday, October 6, 2013

Front Row Charlotte's Fall 2013 Men's Show

The men’s show did not disappoint! I believe we (the bloggers, instagramers, and overall social media mavens) had the best seats in the house, right in front of the big red X where the men stopped to give us a chance to, uhm, gawk at them and their stylish clothes. It was about the fashion and the pups that were benefiting from the proceeds of the event.

As always, Erica looked stunning and Joey looked handsome. All the attendees looked amazing and most everyone wore black.

Centerstage was transformed into a picturesque space, worthy of NYFW. It’s the perfect location for such an event, divided into four parts: the welcome/entry area, the bar/mingle area, the shop area, and the runway itself.

photo by Green Valley Photography

I had a bit of a technical difficulty so I missed the first boutique so my apologies to Taylor Richards & Conger. Below are the rest of the videos of the runway show:

Abbeydale

Blank Canvas

Nordstrom Men

Silverfly

The real star of the night was Shae, a Shiba Inu. She walked the runway for Silverfly and was a big hit! She's also a sweetheart that I wanted to dognap and spoil rotten.

As for my outfit, it came with a little bit of drama… I had to sew myself into the dress to avoid an embarrassing fashion emergency. Thank goodness for that life skill!

Pictured here with Camile of life in mod, Katie of Honeystuck, and Jen of A Fashionable Affair.
(photo by Lindsay Wyanne Photography)

What I wore: BCGB Max Azria Runway Collection dress, Cole Haan Nike Air slingbacks, TJMaxx bag

What was your favorite look at the event?

No comments:

Post a Comment