Tuesday, February 26, 2013

{a closet full of nothing} #FrontRowCLT Edition

Thursday night is the first ever Front Row Charlotte, a brain child of Erica Hanks, and I couldn't be more excited to attend. Except for one thing: I have a closet full of clothes and nothing to wear.

Correction, I have a whole room that has been converted into a closet plus three other closets in the house that I've made my own. (There's no doubt that my husband loves me.)

I also challenged myself to only shopping my closets and saving as much cash as possible for the pop-up shops at the show and help support the local economy.

Here are my first attempts at styling, with my husband as the iPhonographer:

A - Spring Stripes:
J Crew painter T + full skirt.
Jimmy Choo satin platform heels.

B - Angie's leg:
Calvin Klein tank, H&M maxi skirt from the Conscious collection.
H&M belt and Jimmy Choo satin platform heels.

C - Black and White:
H&M button up, pleather leggings.
Jimmy Choo satin platform heels.

D - Florals:
H&M fishtail top, H&M floral leggings.
Jimmy Choo satin platform heels.


E - none of the above
You won't hurt my feelings, promise!

Which one is your favorite? Would you mix and match any of these? Appreciate your feedback! :)

P.S. Are you going to Front Row Charlotte and if you are, who/what are you wearing?

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment