Monday, June 27, 2011

Building a Closet: Lighting

Having great lighting can make or break a home... and in my case, my closet. Once we finish putting in the foundation pieces I would like to add a "statement" light fixture. While cruising Amazon.com, my eyes spotted a sponsored link to Light in the Box. I am hooked! So not only do they have amazing chandeliers for decent prices but they also have some nice clothing. (I'm all about some free advertising!)

The following three chandeliers stood out to me as possible candidates for my closet:



16-light Crystal Contemporary Chandelier




3-lights Crystal Ceiling Light




Iron Chrome 8-light Crystal Ceiling Light with Lamp Cover


Now, who wants to help us re-wire the chandelier from a hard wire to a plug-in?!

All images via LightintheBox

No comments:

Post a Comment