Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Photojojo: Purchases

This weekend I partook in a little bit of online shopping, what else is one to do when camping? ;)

Not surprisingly, my shopping was centered around photography. I have not purchased any new lenses or accessories for my Canon Rebel in over a year so it was long over due.





I discovered Photojojo, one of the cutest and well edited websites for gear and gifts for photographers. I purchased the following two accessories:







Tokyo Dream Strap



Color Lens and Flash Filters



And on Monday, Groupon had a great deal for a 20 page 8x8 inch photobook for $10 (plus shipping) from Shutterfly. It will make an awesome Christmas present for someone this year...!


Can't wait to use my new accessories and creating my first photobook!


(All photos via Photojojo.)

No comments:

Post a Comment